Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Two Months Later

Five fingers, each hand,
Grip is off the controller
Joy stick is in the hand of the joy giver
I'm hanging on for the ride
In the palm of His hand
He's making all the moves
Now He's already mine and I'm already his
Trials have brought me closer to both my ones
He's spoken through it all
To get ahold of me to prove He is enough
I long for both, I'm consumed by both
And I now see both more beautifully, more radiantly
He has had wonderful compassion on me
A promise for His precious
Both are waiting for me, waiting with me
When it's the appointed time
Love will knock my socks off
Yet I'm complete in One
I am about my Father's business and that's love
My heart is His home
Keeping it pure, defeating sin
Asking God to give me the right heart for the right choice
Remembering the harvest
Hope, faith, trust, confidence, promise, wait, and free
Righteousness, blamelessness, obedience, remembrance, character, rest, and receive
Welcome, total completion, enjoy, new, love, desire, and provide
Palm of His hands, dwell, lay down, look up, sovereign, courage, and trustworthy
Rock, fullness of time, rely, true, fully persuaded, faithful, and peace

All for now,
Lisa

No comments: