Thursday, June 26, 2008

Nothing But Completely Happy

In today's "Streams in the Desert" there was a line that really struck me:

If I truly believe the past is totally forgiven (1), the present is supplied with power (2), and the future is bright with hope (3), how could I be anything but completely happy?

This is my add - and you can stand on these truths:

(1) "as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us."
Psalm 103:12

"All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name."
Acts 10:43

(2) "When you are assembled in the name of our Lord Jesus and I am with you in spirit, and the power of our Lord Jesus is present"
1 Corinthians 5:4

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Philippians 4:13

(3) "There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off. "
Proverbs 23:18

"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"
Jeremiah 29:11


Lord, I truly believe - with all my heart! And that makes me not only happy but also joyous!

All for now,
Lisa

No comments: