Monday, June 01, 2009

May Seems to Be the Month of "Trust" for Me

I received yet another wonderful article in my inbox from Hudson Russell Davis. He's the Crosswalk author that has written so many wonderful articles about the art of being single... especially when one's singleness is protracted years beyond what one would have expected.

Ever read an article and notice yourself nodding in agreement almost all the way through it? Well, I have before and did it again when I read his latest article. I find myself nodding in agreement through most of Davis' articles. He writes truth, without blushing. I appreciate that.

What I noticed as I was reading his latest article was it reiterated so many of the themes that God has been showing me for some time now. I looked back and May tended to be the month that it hit:

May 2006 --> A Season to Simply Trust
May 2008 --> Surrendering: Letting Go But Not Giving Up
May 2009 --> I Believe Him; I Trust Him

Not sure what else to say, other than thank you Lord!

All for now,
Lisa

No comments: