Wednesday, November 19, 2008



A Bucket List Trifecta!

I'm sure you've seen the movie, The Bucket List. Well, my list of things to do before I kick the bucket included hang gliding (or paragliding as the case may be), riding in a helicopter, and sky diving. And really, without much planning, all three of those things happened this year! I am thankful. And I think the key lesson I learned is to just be aware. I really had no intention of paragliding when I went to Jackson Hole on vacation this summer. It just kinda happened. And the riding in a helicopter was part of a work trip that came up last minute (I even rode in the helicopter over the jungle of Indonesia which was pretty cool in and of itself). And lastly, I had been wanting to sky dive for years and deciding to do it for my birthday was pretty much a game-time decision!
What's on your bucket list? Just do it!
All for now,
Lisa

No comments: