Thursday, November 16, 2006

Night showering vs. Morning showering

Do you shower before going to sleep at night or when you wake up? I have tended to be a morning showerer and depending on what I have done during the day, I will sometimes take one before bed. So, which is better? This has been a topic of conversation recently, so I present to you this:

benefits of showering at night
you go to bed clean (especially nice if you have just put clean sheets on the bed)
a warm shower relaxes you before bed
you have less work to do in the morning

benefits of showering in the morning
a hot shower refreshes you for the day
even though you may shower the night before you still feel dirty in the morning (especially on a warm night in Houston)


I suppose all of this still applies if you prefer a bath over a shower.

All for now,
Lisa

No comments: