Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Day 281

I recently purchased the book, Beyond Words, by Frederick Buechner. According to its byline, it's a "daily reading in the ABC's of faith". Actually, Buechner has chosen 366 words, put them in alphabetical order, and has written a quick thought on each word.

If you've read here you know God has really spoken to me in the last few months via "words" (thus why the book interested me so). These words come to me in a variety of ways and each time I jot one down I try to dig a little deeper into the meaning to gleen what God may be teaching me. It has been powerful.

So, yesterday, I blogged about being still and confessed I have had moments of feeling forgotten. As God would have it, I did not look at the Buechner daily reading yesterday (even though I looked at the book on top of it).

Yesterday's word (day 281): Remember

I kid you not!

God has His ways. And they are ALWAYS so much better than I can imagine.

All for now,
Lisa

No comments: