Monday, July 24, 2006

Have Passport, Will Travel!

I recently counted the number of countries I have visited. I believe it's 22. Don't take this as bragging, but I was surprised it wasn't more. I guess I thought I'd visited more places than I really have.

So far, I've visited (in no particular order):
  • Mexico
  • Ecuador
  • Cuba
  • Guatemala
  • El Salvador
  • Puerto Rico *
  • Canada
  • USA
  • UK (Scotland, Great Britain)
  • Ireland
  • France
  • Netherlands
  • Germany
  • Luxembourg
  • Lichenstein
  • Austria
  • Switzerland
  • Monaco
  • Italy
  • Greece
  • Turkey
  • Israel

Those places or trips on my list:
  • Spain, Morocco, Tunisia (for the mosaics)
  • Brazil, Argentina
  • Peru (Machu Picchu)
  • Bangkok, Hong Kong, Shanghai
  • Japan (Tokyo)
  • Malaysia (Singapore)

All for now,
Lisa

No comments: