Thursday, July 13, 2006

Cuba 2006

Most of you know that I recently traveled to Cuba for a mission trip with my church. At left is a link to a chronological photo journey (my thanks to the many others who also took photos - I've added some of them in here to fill in gaps where I didn't take photos).

Basically for me, each day started off with power-walking with my friend Jody, then leading praise and worship for our group devotional. After which, we'd be off to the college campuses for the afternoon (where I'd play guitar). Then we'd come back to the hotel, clean up, and then head back out for an evening worship (where I'd also play guitar)... sometimes in the strangest of places (like a traffic circle!).

The last day was spent at a wonderful beach!!!

Hope you enjoy the photo journey.

All for now,
Lisa

No comments: