Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My First Retail Opportunity!

As some of you know, I have had a jewelry company for about 5 years. I mostly make necklaces, earrings, and bracelets out of precious and semi-precious stones on gold/silver, and dabble a little into silversmithing.

It's a great outlet for creativity. However, I also have a full-time job, so my modus operandi has been to make jewelry as I can, and when I have a good inventory I'd have a trunk show. However, lately I have not been able to have a trunk show. And a couple of weeks ago, I really questioned whether or not I should keep the company going.

I asked the Lord for guidance: whether or not I should close the company down, and/or how I could continue selling the merchandise.

It wasn't a week later that I was having a casual conversation with a friend of mine, who owns a retail shop. She mentioned that she was thinking of having a line of jewelry in her store and what would I think about showing Liesel merchandise there. I had never even thought about that idea. Brilliant! And a direct answer to prayer.

Thank you, Lord, for giving me the questions... and the answers. You are seldom early, but You are never late!

All for now,
Lisa

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Where's the plug Lisa? We need an address... Details, girl, details!! :)

Fayaway_Lover said...

Hi Lisa