Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Luuuuuuuuuuucccyyyyyy, you got some 'splaining to do!

Ha! One of my favorite TV shows growing up was "I Love Lucy". I used to watch it in the afternoons, laying on my parent's bed (it was a treat to watch it on the TV in their room). For a while, my mom used to come back and check on me because she thought my incessant laughter was actually me crying! Well, I was practically crying from laughter.

So, that being said... I hope you can understand my excitement about my impending trip to Cuba. All those years of watching Ricky talk about his homeland gave me insight into the country and a curiousity about what it was like.

More recently, Cuba has been on my heart for at least six years! Not sure why. Just has. So, when this trip came up I knew my answer would be "YES"!

Our visas are ready, but my bags aren't quite packed. I'm excited that I'll be taking my guitar down there. Perhaps I'll run into a Cuban musician and jam a little. Wouldn't that be so cool???

If you are so inclined, I would welcome your prayers.

All for now,
Lisa

No comments: