Tuesday, April 11, 2006

ITunes Issue

I know many of you have an ipod. Some are you are also quite ipod saavy. This is a question for you.

I have an ipod. I have itunes on a PC of which I have ripped many CD's. I now have a laptop which which I wish to replace my aging PC.

So, I first tried to take my ipod and connect it to my new laptop -- which I thought would download the songs off my ipod and put them on itunes. NO! I was wrong. It basically deleted the songs off my ipod (I think it thought I wished it to take the songs off the yet unused itunes (which was blank... and blanking the songs off my itunes)).

So, the question is: how do I take the songs off itunes on my PC and put them on my laptop and "register" my laptop as the connector to my ipod?

Whew?!?!

All for now,
Lisa

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I think I just found the answer

http://www.apple.com/ilife/tutorials/itunes/it7-2.html

All for now,
Lisa