Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Blog block

Ever had writer's block? Well, I confess, I'm having a bit of blog block. You might think that's unbelievable because so many people can write so many off-beat things on their blog that having a block would seem impossible. Well, it's happening to me. Can't really think of anything... stupid or not... of which to write. So, instead of not writing anything, I thought I'd use this time to offer up to you a chance to bring up a topic for discussion. So, lurkers, this is your chance!

All for now,
Lisa

2 comments:

palomita said...

How about starting a competition amongst your blog readers to see who has the smallest degree-separated link to a celebrity?

I'll start: I'm 3 degrees of separation from Harry Connick Jr.

By the way, thanks for the info on the tape from HFBC on Louie.

Lori Latham said...

You can write about the Diamond!!