Monday, October 05, 2009

October Will be a Busy Month

October has started out very well - especially with the David Crowder concert (and meet and greet) and a wedding of two good friends this past weekend!

Shortly I leave for Spain for a mission trip, mainly working with College-aged students. We will also make a trip to Morocco for 4-5 days for a scouting trip for future mission trips.

When I return, I will be volunteering with the Wildlife Rehab and Education center. We will be building flight cages for native wild birds currently being rehabilitated at the WR&E center (such as hawk, owls, and pelicans). I'm really looking forward to this.

I also hope to get to see the "Speaking Louder Than Before" tour with Jeremy Camp, 10th Avenue North, and Bebo Norman. That will be a great way to round out the month. And a nice way to set up for November... which should be full of camping, hiking, biking, kayaking, bday celebrating, and, of course giving thanks, on that 4th Thursday!

So, you may not hear from me too much. But stay tuned - you just never know when I might be an itching to blog.

God is good!

All for now,
Lisa

No comments: