Thursday, July 23, 2009

Taking Good News

Having just finished the Houston Project this year with my church, I am coming down from the high of a great blessing of being the hands and feet of Christ in a very focused way. And I was able to take lots of photos too! I just love the faces of the nations! "Let the nations be glad" as Piper would say.

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4

And I have quite a few friends that are on mission trips right now... all over the country... Kenya, France, and other parts just to name a few. I have been praying for these folks.

With all of this happening, a song keeps coming to my mind (nothing new for me... I pretty much live in song lyrics!). :-) The song is Twila Paris' "How Beautiful". It's based on the scripture:

How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"
Romans 10:14-15

you can listen here

Have you taken the good news to anyone recently?

all for now,
Lisa

No comments: