Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Perth, Western Australia

This is my first try at doing photomerge in Photoshop. Actually, I took these photos in October, 2008 using my trusty little point and shoot camera that I carry most places. I just did a best guess as I took a few shots of the Perth skyline and the Swan River without a tripod.

I've had the photos for a while and didn't know how to photomerge them until recently. At the time I took the shots, I had the idea of printing them and merging them manually. The more interesting thing is that I took these photos long before I bought Photoshop or the Canon 40d. I guess God knew what was coming in the future. I like that He knows those kinds of things! :-)

I've also posted the panoramic on my smugmug site. It may provide a better image quality.



All for now,
Lisa

No comments: