Monday, January 09, 2006

A Generation for His Renown

I had the priviledge of volunteering at Passion 06. It was an incredible experience for me to be able to peer into what God is doing in His children aged 18-25 or so. I say that and then I think about how He worked in so many more; those there as leaders, volunteers, curious spectators, bystanders. He truly works it all together!

I've been back a few days and have searched for words to be to able to express my thoughts about Passion. This wasn't my first Passion event so you would think I would be able to appropriately tell you about it. Well, I'm coming up a bit empty. But! I was a bit encouraged when I read that Louie himself has the same dilemma.

CCM Magazine did do a nice job of describing the details of the GO center.

I will write more later.

All for now,
Lisa

No comments: